Compet' [CFT]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» CSC2012 Feedback
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMar 27 Nov - 17:53 par Grr!! Nico

» Merci à Tous !
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMar 27 Nov - 17:42 par Grr!! Nico

» Grande Finale : da¢SP´SPEED U NEEDシ / ווו.Nico
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyJeu 15 Nov - 15:31 par nico~17~

» Classement Final !
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyJeu 15 Nov - 8:02 par Auliv'

» Petite Finale : 'ηψт' Manu / 'ηψт' Wiidii
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMer 14 Nov - 18:16 par Auliv'

» TM Live
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMer 14 Nov - 18:11 par Auliv'

» Match 29 : 'ηψт' Manu / da¢SP´SPEED U NEEDシ
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyJeu 8 Nov - 16:23 par SPEED U NEED

» Match 30 : i 'ηψт'WiiDii / ווו.Nico
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMer 7 Nov - 21:54 par Auliv'

» Les Plaintes
CSC2012 Feedback EmptyMer 7 Nov - 20:30 par Grr!! Nico

Classement live
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

CSC2012 Feedback

4 participants

CSC2012 Feedback Empty CSC2012 Feedback

Message  SPEED U NEED Lun 19 Nov - 23:10

!!Attention!! Wall of text incomming Very Happy
but please read it. I tried to keep the sentences easy, so maybe google translator can get the main idea Very Happy

Hey all admins and supporters of CSC!

First of all I wanted to say thanks for the whole competition. It was a pleasure for me to take part and a honor to win it Smile
Next I wanted to give you a little feedback for next years edition.

1. unnkown maps-mode
yes it is unusual to drive matches on unnkown maps, but I like it and overall it is that what makes this cup unique. So if you can, please keep it up.
But this mode also brings a few problems.
Because when you watch other matches, you can also get to know the tracks driven in this match.
Sadly I came into this situation too. In 2 very deciding matches even: In Quarter final against gswe81 I knew the first 2 maps from watching a 1/8 final the day before and in the grand final I knew the first 2 and the very last track that wasn't driven, as I watched parts of the small final.
In fact that gave me one more warm up round on these maps and it felt pretty unfair. But I just came randomly into this situation and other drivers told me that they came into the same situation.
And this problem becomes even bigger when someone wants to use it for cheating. Overall I trust the dirt community that they won't do that, but as you know there are always a few suspicious individuals :/
That's why I would prefer to have special maps atleast from ¼ or better from 1/8 finals already.
Moreover it would be perfect if the matches could be at the same time, or atleast several of them, so that in those matches the same tracks can be driven. Of course that's not nice for the spectators but I think it would make the whole cup being more fair.

2. tracks itself
Of course people were complaining about the tracks, as they always do, in all competitions.
But in my opinion they were pretty nice overall. Because for me the most important thing about a matchtrack is that it is fair and bugfree.
And atleast the tracks that I drove had just a few minorbugs and were even better than several NDC-tracks for example.
On top of that they had changing styles (some were technical, some more speedy).
And all that by one single person is just awesome! Really good job here Auliv!

3. match mode
well, to be honest I think this could be improved a bit.
3 points per map are bit short, especially in the matches with only 3 tracks.
You just need to be a bit unlucky to get 2 bugs in 2 runs(which can always happen, on all tracks) and you are already down by 2:0 and the track is nearly lost for you. Especially in a 3-track-match that can decide the whole match.
Maybe it would be better in this case to race until 5 or 7 points, which could also lead into more intensive matches.

4. Cup mode
Overall I really liked the classical layout of this cup:
1 week time attack to qualify
groupstage → knockout stage
But I had the feeling that until 1/16 final there were many very uneven matches that were not very attractive to watch.
But I also have to admit that I don't know a better solution which could work with the system of unnkown tracks and the participation of such many drivers.

5. homepage
I really liked your homepage and I appreciate that you tried to write the rules and all other important messages in english.
Nevertheless there were still several important messages concerning matchdates or number of maps for example, that were only written in french and not easy to understand for international drivers.
(Firefox listed google Translator over the last few weeks always as one of my most clicked websites Very Happy )

These were a few thoughts I had throughout this cup and that came up in discussions with several other drivers. I hope it can help you a bit with the plannings for future editions.
Keep your great work up and if possible, even improve it.
All in all I really liked the whole competition and I am already looking forward for the next edition!

With best regards,
Speed u need Smile

SPEED U NEED

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CSC2012 Feedback Empty Re: CSC2012 Feedback

Message  Auliv' Mar 20 Nov - 7:57

Merci SPEED

Toutes tes remarques sont pertinentes.

Nous en tiendrons compte pour l'année prochaine.

----------------------------------------------------

SPEED thank you !

All your comments are appropriate.

We will consider it for next year.

Auliv'
Admin

Message  Hanni Mar 20 Nov - 21:18

Thanks speed.

Mais keskidi??
Hanni
Hanni
Admin

Message  Auliv' Mer 21 Nov - 6:29

Hanni a écrit:Thanks speed.

Mais keskidi??

A première vue, j'ai rien capté mais Google translation, mon ami m'aidé.

Auliv'
Admin

Message  Grr!! Nico Mar 27 Nov - 17:53

Si mauvais que ça en anglais les gars? xDDDD

It's nice to see that players want to make a bether competition =D And I agree with Spped but I think it will be hard to have new maps for all new rounds =/ It make too much maps =(
But I think that this competition is magical and it will stay my think =D
Love you CFT (and Spped too^^) <3

PS : Désolé si l'anglais est très mauvais mais je préfère assumer mes fautes et puis pour des français ça peut que être compréhensible xD

Hop bisous <3<3

Grr!! Nico

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé